Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Hello all - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » World of Warcraft » Titans Guild Chat » Hello all
Hello all
Druna Date: Monday, 22-Feb-2010, 6:44 AM | Message # 1
Group: Member
Hi,I'm Druna a lvl 80 night elf druid.I just came to you guys thru Druet's guidance.Happy to be here if you guys are nice!i try to be as helpful as I can in my guild.I have a lvl of 400 in leatherworking,and will be happy to help you make gear.I only charge what it costs to get materials.(free if i already have mats)I'm a new player (only been playing about 5 months)i have dual spec in balance (no feral) and resto.I will be happy to help with any conquests you all may have in mind.I look forward to being part of your guild.Peace happy

Grim Date: Monday, 22-Feb-2010, 7:20 AM | Message # 2
Relentless
Group: Admin
Hey Druna, what server and which realm do you currently play on? smile And who do you already know from GoO?

"When all else fails.. try harder. We survive because we press on."

Yours Truly,
-Grim

Druna Date: Wednesday, 24-Feb-2010, 4:52 PM | Message # 3
hello Grim,i play on wowlegacy server.and on legion realm.it is the only server/realm i play.i know Cass,shystachick,and druet.i'm a former member of Dethklok.and left because i didn't agree with some of the things the leader was allowing to happen.anyways,doesn't this guild only play on wowlegacy/legion?just curious. biggrin Druna

Druet Date: Wednesday, 24-Feb-2010, 10:01 PM | Message # 4
Hey hey hey! How's everyone? Druet here...
Nice to see you made it, Druna!
Rock on!

Grim Date: Thursday, 25-Feb-2010, 7:03 PM | Message # 5
Relentless
Group: Admin
Druna, smile actually, this guild is based off of the original guild "Gods of Olympus" from scapegaming (WoWScape). However, the server hit some major problems since then, and since then we have been split up a little bit.

Now, we have the majority of our players on Scape and Legacy. I would guess the majority have moved to Legacy however. And yes, that would be the legion server.

The ones that still play on scape are loyal players and will likely stay there and Scape comes back to power (as likely it will).

Don't worry too much however. smile You're in a good guild, and both servers are fine and will be growing (both the guild and the server). I also know that Cassavir is arranging some pretty major things for Legacy. So you're in good hands with him.

Glad to have ya! Hope you enjoy GoO!

"When all else fails.. try harder. We survive because we press on."

Yours Truly,
-Grim

Forum » World of Warcraft » Titans Guild Chat » Hello all
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright TITANS © 2024